Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Scentsy Review

How many of you have tried countless products to try and make your home smell lovely? I know I have! I've tried wall flowers, candles, air freshners, etc. They either don't work or the smell doesn't last very long. So after hearing about Scentsy I was a bit skeptical, but I was like hey what the heck I guess I'll give it a try. I sincerely believe in the saying "Don't knock it unless you've tried it." They have all different kinds of warmers, and they each come in 3 different sizes. I got the largest one. I also bought 4 different Scentsy bars to start off with. These are the things you set in the top of the pot, these give off the fragrance. I like that the Scentsy warmers are candle free. It's heated up by a light bulb. You just plug it in and your good to go! Overall, I am really impressed. I finally found something that makes my house smell yummy! 
 Sweet Pea & Vanilla
Lucky In Love
Perfectly Pomegranate
Camu Camu

Do you have a Scentsy? If so what are some of your favorite scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”♥